Monday, January 10, 2011

You left me...

The day you left me I am crying
Everyone sees me happy but m dieing
I sit, i lay or even I walk
My eyes always carry a tear drop

Often I say my eyes got some problem
Better I should have been blind,
Anyway the world is too cruel to see around
A day will come when I will be nowhere around

My fainted face is enough to explain my heart
Though I try to make it smile and happy
But I am not good in artificiality and pretending
Don’t you worry I will learn these all…
May be a day will come when I wont be sad at all…

2 comments:

  1. Liked these lines-
    The day you left me I am crying
    Everyone sees me happy but m dieing
    I sit, i lay or even I walk
    My eyes always carry a tear drop

    Beautiful....
    Keep Expressing Yourself :)

    ReplyDelete