Monday, May 10, 2010

Love You Mom :)

Oh my dear god...

Am thankful to you, you are here with me in form of mother...
My only wish is let’s always be together

i find you doing everything for me...
No matter how difficult that's gonna be
Don’t know how you know what I need
And you just give it to me without any greed

To make me sleep you were singing a song
No matter I was taking time too much long
You told me so many stories on stars
You were keeping me safe you were shadowing me under wars

Whoever i see whoever I meet, I feel you are the best
You are the one and all apart are rest
Thanks for being my mother...I will never make you any other
On this mother's day...I wanna let you know...i love you so much my mother :)

Oh my dear god...

Am thankful to you, you are here with me in form of mother...
My only wish is let’s always be together J J

6 comments:

  1. its really very touchy.
    very appreciable.
    u will surely be a very successfull person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poem! and yeah...touchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Sakkath...as usual u rock brother.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. sale itna mast kab s likhna shuru kara tune.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete