Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Love you...

Each day i open my eyes
Each day i close my eyes
All i can think about is you
In each blink of my eyes
All i can see is you...Smiling at me as you always do

I wanna make you happy
I wanna make you feel the love of you life
Which will never fade
Doesn't matter how old you grow, or how old i grow

Sometimes in life you might feel a little space between us
A little shout or a little fight
I could be wrong sometimes
Or you could also be

But all i know is you love me and i love you
You trust me and i trust you
And so nothing in this world will keep us apart
Even there is, i know we will shut that off

Even though there is nothing in this world that lasts forever
But there is love which breaks the chain
A lots of love for you my dear
A lots of love for you

I love you and will always do ...


6 comments:

  1. That was so cute :)
    A strong relation needs trust and dedication...

    Writing after a long time na...
    Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm Good One...Is this a personal experience or just imagination... wateevr it is its really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 mahine lage tujhe ye likhne mein!!! kamaal ka likha hai... keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your site is very wonderful and share very affective information.
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    Keep it up.Your research is very informative
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your site is very wonderful and share very affective information.
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    Keep it up.Your research is very informative
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete