Saturday, January 23, 2010

Journey to home -- Part 3 :) :D :D

So am back with the last part of my most memorable journey....You may not find it much interesting but this is what which i found....and i could easily en light how much my family loves me!!!.....

So finally after having sweet and sour experience in journey from Bangalore to Alwar, finally i was standing at my native, just 2 Kms away from my home. Three riksha's were there but all denied to go towards my home, don't know why?, no one was accepting even double rent too. I just stared my watch and it was the time when i could not expect any other thing except riksha, to go to my home. Once i thought let's travel it by my own, but i had luggage :( Final thoguht came in my mind to call some one from my home to pick me up, but that will screw my surprise!!! What to do??? still thinking and suddenly i saw a tempo coming on the way(which you may not find often) but it was in worst condition and already extra burdened with passenger's. Anyhow i adjusted my suitcase inside tempo and he told me to get hanged on the back side(It is usual there) and so i did.

Finally i reached at Hanuman temple just few meters apart from my home So i thought this is the right time to call at home and start the game. My elder brother's shop is attached to my home and is the first stop for those who are coming to my home. So when i entered there, my brother got shocked,he said- hey how come here? you were supposed to be here at 4th of Jan (previously i told, i will be there at 4th Jan). I just smiled. I could see those glittering eyes :) and happiness in those eyes, i told him not to spread the word. Then i made a call to my elder sis, she said what i am doing and i told i am at room and surfing internet, suddenly i gave my cell to my bro to talk. My sister was wondering, how it is possible, i told i was just testing this recently launched technology by which we could connect a call to anyone without any extra cost :) ....And OMG she believed. Then i thought now i have to go inside of house.

At the ground floor i directly entered to my elder brother's room, where his wife was alone. She don't know me much as i am not at home since she married and came here. She just saw me and got scared that who is this crazy guy directly entering in her room and even my elder bro is not stopping me. She was deadly scared and trying to recognize me, finally when i smiled she said(very loudly) OOOOOO......AAAAPP Hoooooo......i thought Hooray ....at least finally she recognized me :) I could see lots of question marks at her face..hehe :)

That loud voice reached till first floor and my younger sis just stared down from first floor. The moment she saw me.....she started running here and there, just confused whom to tell first...Like a cat....hehehe....it was so funny, the way she acted... My laughs were at peak. Finally she announced to my grand mom first that i am here.I went to my grand mom and she hugged me for next 2 minutes and started raining blessings, this was the moment when i can't stop my tears!!..She was very excited :)

Now every one except my parents knew that i am here, where they were not here at the home. After 10 mins i got to know that my dad came from market, i went to him to take the blessings,my dad(who's eyes are so weak) was adjusting his eye slashes to make the right picture of the guy standing in front of him and finally a broad smile came at their face :) ...They were so happy....because I was there...Yeah....i was very happy...those were some precious moments i could never forget in my whole life....And surprise was over...I am here in front of whole my family members, everyone was adoring me. Some people were unhappy because they have planned some surprise for me if i was coming at 4th of Jan....hehehe...But i am here, overlapping my idea at everyones :)......


All above i just tried to elaborate my feelings but i don't know...i am not able to do it exactly...Because some feelings could never be expressed by words :)

No comments:

Post a Comment