Saturday, January 9, 2010

Journey to home ---- Part 2 :) :D :D

The name of this blog is lazybrains.blogspot.com and so i am....A bit lazy in writing, thinking and releasing posts...So am here to continue my jouney :)

After having a such experience in flight anyone could fall in thoughts of the just happened planned accident by god.I bet to say that time All izz Well :) As i come under the category of idiots. No one got the ability to stop time forever and enjoy it. After this experience i was thinking let's see what happens in bus and its Delhi (dil walo ka seher), anything is possible :) You might be thinking now that i might got another such experience in bus but it was completely different and especially no girl was there :)

After coming out of airport i planned to rent an auto till Dhoula kuan and did the same. i reached dhoula kuan in 30 mins. When i come out of auto and pulling my luggage out of that auto i noticed a girl standing there was staring at me but i was in no mood to entertain myself again!!!! I ignored and had a look all around i could see almost all the villagers there waiting for their buses. i could see some buses coming for different places fully loaded, where there is no place for new passenger's and was wondering would i be able to secure a seat. There were unbelievable over bridges like they are participating in a contest of making the most critical zig-zag rounded lines over the page of earth and still they were trying to make it more harder and complicated But it was really impressive, thanks to civil engineer's.

I was amused and all of a sudden i saw a bus coming for the destination i was targeted to, so i collected all of my luggage and anyhow started trying to get into the bus. The crowd made me feel pressure at each inch of my body and that pressure just thrown me inside of that bus. But aaila!!!!!!! Bus to shuru hote hi khatm !!! :(....hahaha.....There was no place for moving ahead and still i could listen the voice of conductor - ALwar Alwar Alwar.....Bot jegeh hai ..aa jao aa jao...I just stared him for once and then thought how to adjust my luggage as i had too much :(
Finally his eyes fallen on me,he signaled me to go inside the driver cabin and thanks to that driver who allowed me to sit beside him on gear box where as he refused for other people. Now i could feel the fire under me ...hehehe And journey started.

I could see how people were staring at me and suddenly my phone rang i talked in english because it was required in that call. Now people were staring me like i am a criminal and i had done any crime. Some one said-- kaha se aae ho bhaiya?? i said-Bangalore. that guy- padai karte ho? me- nhi nokri karte hai...another gay- arree ee badi party hain!!!! angraji me kaam karte hai!!! I was feeling quite uncomfortable but can't help. And suddenly a sardaar ji entered over there and started pushing himself inside the cabin. Driver-sardar ji bahar hi raho. Sardar ji-arre hum b gear box pe adjust ho jaenge and he sat beside me!!! Now all people started talking and there topic was private vs goverment sector. They were literally ****ing private companies and for each talk asking what was my opinion, if i will say something, they will start criticism. I could feel the winterzz and on that don't know what they were trying to do with me!!!! God please save me!!! i was begging.

Bus stoped at a stop some seats got vacant at back side and i changed my place without loosing even a single moment.Now i am at window seat, none to disturb, none to stare and none to ask me silly questions. I could now fall in dreams of my getting executed plan of surprising journey towards my native. I could feel the warmness in that cold wind. I purchased some ground nuts and remaining journey got passed away in a silent way. Bus reached at 8:30 to alwar and now it was the most awaited time for me :) ...Now i had to go to home and have a fantastic experience over there.....

......To be continued :) :P :D

2 comments:

  1. mast hai bhai....details achi hai.......itni sari cheez likh dlai...bahut fursat main tha kya???aur sabse mast line is

    conduter - alwar...alwar....alwar....khali hai aa jao.....

    ReplyDelete