Tuesday, October 12, 2010

After the death

One fine day ..when there will be no one around
I will meet you in my grave..

I believe you will come to me and talk to me
for hours and hours
You will be free from ties of life...
completely mine

I know you love me..You know i love you
that will be the real time...
There will be a beautiful world
after this life...

I am waiting for you...for your lovely death
we will rest in peace
Then no one will see us...
we will be together forever...

Just die my darling am waiting alone...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice poetry you got here. Will be in touch for more of your updates always. Cheers and more power always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kya baat hai...
    Hum mar bhi jayege to tumhe bhul nahi paayege....
    hum tumhe apne kabra me bula kar hi rahege....
    jo hum jite ji nahi kar paaye hai...
    vo hum mar ke kar jayenge.....

    ReplyDelete